Equipment Financing and Leasing can help with a variety of cash flow management options. We work closely with you to customize bot short- and long-term solutions to help you meet your business goals.
Benefits of Equiptment Financing and Leasing
100% Financing and Low or No Down Payment[cite::147::cite]
- Retain your working capital for daily needs with little or no down payment.
Alternative Source of Capital
- Avoid last-minute financing and keep existing lines available.
- Once a line is in place, transactions can be processed in 24 hours.
Off-Balance Sheet Financing and Tax Advantages
- Some leases are accounted for as an equipment rental expense, which can improve your financial ratios and profitability measures while lowering your taxable income.
We understand the importance of providing the right financial tools to help your business thrive. National Bank of Arizona equipment financing and leasing solutions will help ensure your business has the type of funding it needs for growth and future success, no matter if you’re looking to own or lease new or used equipment of almost any kind.
WHY IS NB|AZ® THE ONLY BANK YOU NEED?
National Bank of Arizona is a local, community bank that provides the services you need including:
- Lending for every sized business
- Convenient and personalized Treasury Management strategies
- Deposit products with everything you need and nothing you don’t
We are dedicated to driving and supporting growth in Arizona’s Hispanic-owned businesses. At National Bank of Arizona, you get the resources you need with the responsiveness and personalized service you expect from a community bank – we’re here to help ensure your business has the type of funding it needs for growth and future success.
We are proud of the reputation we’ve built, and we work relentlessly to provide our clients with the absolute best banking experience. This unwavering commitment to exceptional service is the very reason NB|AZ is one of Arizona’s premier banks.
- No. 1 Bank for 15 years - Ranking Arizona Magazine
- Best Private Bank 2015 - Arizona Foothills Magazine
- 16 Excellence in Banking Awards 2017 - Greenwich Associates (received as a part of Zions Bancorporation)
YOUR VISION, YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR CHOICE.