New market-driving forces are in play. And they’re driving opportunity.
For the remainder of the year, we expect the market to remain volatile as the changes in tax code, unsettled and changing tariff policies, deregulation, and increased government spending continue to play out. The current political environment and the uncertainty of midterm elections further fuel the continuation of a dynamic market. But amid the chaos, there are opportunities for investors to protect and grow their portfolios.
A quick look at what to keep an eye on.
In this video, you’ll learn why a return to fundamentals and embracing rather than fearing volatility is the best way to create a well-balanced portfolio. You’ll also hear from a panel of Wealth Management executives on where they see the opportunities in such a market. You’ll learn:
- Why to focus on fundamentals
- The good news for stocks
- The new role bonds will play
- The continued effects of tax law
- Why volatility points to opportunity
Learn why and where volatility is creating opportunity.
The Midyear Outlook 2018 Report, prepared by LPL Financial, is a must-read for investors wanting to know how to better grow and protect their portfolio in today’s market. It explains the driving forces in play, the impact they’re having and the opportunities they’re creating. It provides you with both an overview and strategic insights. You’ll learn:
- Why tax cuts and government spending will outweigh the impact of tariffs
- The nine investment ideas we recommend in the near term – and four we don’t
- Why we still like bonds – but with a new purpose
- Why we favor small-cap stocks – and still believe earnings haven’t yet peaked
- Why we say embrace and strategize for volatility instead of fearing it