To enroll, download the Wire Application and Agreement for Online Banking and submit the completed form during your next visit to the bank. Or, mail the completed and notarized form to the address provided in the form.
If you’ve already completed the Wire Application for Online Banking and are enrolled follow these simple steps to send a wire transfer in Online Banking:
Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Payments tab
- Click on Wires
- Select “Create USD Wire” link
- The Create USD Wire page will appear
If you still have questions you can contact a National Bank of Arizona representative by phone at 800.497.8168 (Mon-Sat, 7 a.m.-8 p.m. MT).
You must have a National Bank of Arizona Wire Transfer Agreement on file
To complete a Wire Transfer Agreement, visit your nearest NB|AZ branch. For clients outside of Arizona, print the Wire Transfer Agreement, have it notarized and mail it to:
Online Banking Wire Operations
P.O. Box 25726
Salt Lake City, UT 84125‐0726
If you have a standing wire transfer agreement on file with NB|AZ, call 800.497.8168 to complete your wire transfer request.
For an international/overseas transfer, instead of the ABA routing number, you’ll need the:
Sender and recipient bank’s SWIFT Bank Identifier Code (BIC)
Sender and recipient banks’ International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for transfers within the European Union (called a SORT code for UK banks)
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient bank’s name
- Sender and recipient bank’s American Banking Association (ABA) bank routing number (also simply known as the “routing number”) for domestic transfers — found on the bank’s web site or by calling the bank
- Recipient’s bank account number
- Any special instructions, if applicable