Welcome to National Bank of Arizona
Ready to make the switch? At National Bank of Arizona, being a hometown bank means more than just the nearest bank down the street. It means treating our clients like neighbors and our communities like an extended family. We’re honored you’re considering making the switch to National Bank of Arizona, and we look forward to serving you. If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us – we’re here to help, just like we’ve always been since 1984.
STEP 1: Open your new National Bank of Arizona account
Apply online by clicking the button below and choose an account
Included in your new checking account:
STEP 2: Enroll in Digital Banking
To begin the enrollment process, please be sure to have the following information:
- NBAZ ATM or Visa Debit card number and PIN
- Last for digits of your Social Security Number
- Date and amount of your last deposit
Select 'Enroll in Online Banking'
Choose 'Online Banking' & 'Mobile Banking,' then 'Continue'
Follow the steps to complete your enrollment
STEP 3: Transfer direct deposits and automatic payments
Contact companies that you've set up automated payments with, such as your insurance company, gym or local utilities. Have your new account number on hand along with the National Bank of Arizona routing number, 122105320.
STEP 4: Close your old account(s)
Take a minute to make sure you're ready to take this step:
Have you switched all Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments?
Have all your transactions, including checks, debit card purchases, transfers and automatic payments, cleared your old account? This could take up to 10 business days.
If you've answered yes to these questions, then it is time to take the final step. Simply contact your former financial institution and let them know you want to close out your old account by following their process.
EXPLORE ADDITIONAL BANKING SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide variety of banking solutions2 that can be tailored to the unique needs of any individual or family. While you’re working your way through switching to National Bank of Arizona, now is the perfect time to discuss any additional banking needs you may have, including:
MAKE THE SWITCH ONLINE
If you don't have time to visit one of our branches to discuss with our friendly employees, you can do it all online. Download our simple to use check list and get started.
If you have additional questions please contact our Customer Care Center at 800-497-8168 (Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT) or schedule an appointment at the nearest branch.
- Mobile banking is included at no cost from National Bank of Arizona. Requires download of National Bank of Arizona App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Digital Banking Service Agreement. Some Online and Mobile features, including Bill Pay, may not extend to minors.
- Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and Personal Account Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
- Credit cards and loans are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
- Trust & fiduciary investment services are provided through Wealth & Fiduciary Services within Wealth Management, a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Investment products and services are NOT insured by the FDIC or any federal or state governmental agency, are NOT deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Zions Bancorporation or its affiliates, and MAY be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal value or amount invested.