Easily access your account information, transfer funds, pay bills, and reorder checks. You can even receive MyAlerts® email notifications when your checking account is running low. Online Banking and Bill Pay are free with all nonbusiness (personal) accounts, and only take a moment to enroll.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced Account Protection. Adds an additional layer of security to assist you in safeguarding certain transactions and sensitive information with services like MyAlerts, Visa® Purchase Alerts[cite::63::cite] and Mobile Card Fraud Protection.
- 24 Hour Access. See balances and transaction histories on your checking, savings, CD, and money market accounts. Also, view loan and credit card balances.
- Online Bill Pay[cite::57::cite]. From your mortgage to your babysitter, you can pay anything or anyone online. Sending payments has never been easier.
- Transfer-To-A-Friend And External Transfers. Transfer funds to almost anyone in the country. Move your money between accounts, pay loans and overdraft accounts, even transfer funds to and from accounts at other institutions. Or, use Zelle® [cite::175::cite] to reimburse a friend or family member[cite::176::cite].
- Mobile Banking[cite::59::cite]. Manage your finances while on-the-go.
- Check images. Click on a check item and an image of your check is displayed, both front and back.
- Stop payments. With just a few clicks, stop payment on a traditional check.
- eDocuments. Includes eStatements, eNotices, and eTax documents to avoid clutter. Opt out of receiving traditional paper statements and tax documents and go green. eDocuments are safer, faster, easier to manage, and best of all, free.
- Easy, online travel notifications. Notify NB|AZ of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.