Use Samsung Pay[cite::157::cite] almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. Connect your NB|AZ® credit card or debit card to Samsung Pay and make fast, easy payments from your Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, or Note5 device. Samsung's payment technology allows you to simply hover your Samsung device close to many terminals, not just the ones that offer contactless payments, to pay. With such wide acceptance, you're on your way to wallet-free shopping.
Look for the NFC logo on merchant terminals or pay at any magnetic stripe terminal.
Keep Sensitive Information to Yourself
Samsung Pay generates a unique digital card number for every transaction. That way, your NB|AZ credit card number is never shared with merchants. And, transactions must always be authorized by you. Simply swipe up, enter your pin or scan your fingerprint, and hover your device over the NFC device or card reader to complete a payment.
Getting Started with Samsung Pay
- Open the Samsung Pay app. If you need to download it, it’s available at Google Play.
- Register your print and assign your PIN.
- Load your NB|AZ credit and debit card by touching the add card prompt. You can take a picture of your card with your device’s camera or enter your card information manually.
- Enter additional information, if requested, like your address.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select a method to verify your card: Receive a one-time passcode through SMS text message or email, or call the Customer Care center.
- It can take 5–15 minutes for your card to be fully validated and ready for use with Samsung Pay. Once your card is verified, it will appear in the wallet along with the most recent transactions.
Not yet a NB|AZ credit cardholder? Explore our credit cards[cite::188::cite]