Connect your NB|AZ® credit card[cite::85::cite] or debit card to Apple Pay and make fast, easy payments from your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 or Apple Watch. Now accepted in hundreds of thousands of stores and within participating apps, Apple Pay gives you the power to use your favorite cards, without the hassle of carrying a wallet.
Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
Keep Your Data More Secure
Apple Pay encrypts your credit card information, which means it’s not shared with merchants. Instead, each payment is completed with a unique code. You’ll simply hold your device up to a contactless card reader and use your passcode or your Touch ID™ thumbprint to authorize the transaction.
Getting Started Is Simple
Enable Apple Pay for your credit card in three steps.
For Phones and Tablets:
- Update your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 to the latest version of iOS.
- Open Passbook® on your device and follow the instructions to add your card.
- Visit Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay to set your default Apple Pay card.
For Apple Watch:
- Update your Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to iOS 8.2 or later.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and choose to add a card.
- Set your NB|AZ card as your default Apple Pay card in the Apple Watch app or by visiting Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay.