We understand in the coming days travel may be limited, and access to your accounts may become essential to your personal planning and preparation process. In the event you would like to access your accounts remotely, we would like to remind you of the following services:
Zelle[cite::338::cite] is an easy, fast, and convenient way to send money to or request money from people you know and trust using only their email address or U.S. mobile phone number, all from the convenience of your mobile banking app or online banking account.
Have your paycheck, Social Security payment or other income directly deposited to your account.
Schedule automatic monthly payments so important bills are automatically paid
Keep some extra cash on hand. Use your debit card at any of our ATMs for fee-free withdrawals.
To avoid unnecessarily handling cash and coins, use your Visa® debit card for purchases wherever Visa is accepted. In addition, load your debit card to your preferred mobile wallet (Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Google Pay®) and make payments via your mobile device in-store wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Enjoy your travel time.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services Coverage: Travel and Emergency Assistance Services Coverage: When you pay for your trip with your Vivid Rewards or Agility Cash Visa® credit card, you have complimentary Travel and Emergency Assistance Services Coverage. This benefit covers eligible Visa cardholders (including their spouses and dependent children under 22 years of age who are traveling with them), and provides services such as:
- Pre-Trip Assistance: Provides information about health precautions, visas and immunizations, currency exchange rates, and weather reports
- Medical Referral Assistance: Provides medical referral, monitoring and follow-up
- Emergency Transportation Assistance: Arranges for transportation under medical supervision
Emergency Translation Service: Provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available Note: This program provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received. Terms and conditions apply. In addition to Travel and Emergency Assistance Service Coverage, when you pay for your trip with your Reserve, Elite or Premier Visa® credit card, you will enjoy additional coverage benefits including:
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Emergency Evacuation
Note: Terms and conditions apply.
- To avoid unnecessarily handling cash and coin, use your Visa credit card for purchases wherever Visa is accepted. In addition, load your credit card to your preferred mobile wallet (Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Google Pay®) and make payments via your mobile device in-store wherever contactless payments are accepted.