We are proud of the reputation we've built, and we work relentlessly to provide our clients the absolute best banking experience. This unwavering commitment to exceptional service is the very reason NB|AZ is one of Arizona's premier banks.
#1 Bank for 15 years
- Ranking Arizona Magazine
Best Private Bank 2015
- Arizona Foothills Magazine
Greenwich Excellence in Banking Awards
Thanks to the feedback from business clients, NB|AZ, as part of Zions Bancorporation, has received 16 Greenwich Excellence Awards in a study conducted by Greenwich Associates. These awards are a reflection of our commitment to providing premier service to all our clients.
Greenwich Excellence Awards Methodology
Greenwich Excellence Award winners were determined at a national level and in four geographic regions*: Midwest, Northeast, South, and West.
To qualify for consideration for the national awards, each winning bank had to have a minimum of 50 clients that responded to the survey. To qualify for regional awards, each winning bank had to have a minimum of 30 clients responding in the region.
Greenwich Excellence Award selection is based on top box ratings on Greenwich Associates 5-point evaluation scale. The banks selected must receive a statistically significant proportion of "Excellent" ratings relative to the overall mean (at a 95% confidence level.)
Middle Market Banking includes the following national awards in 2017:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Proactively Provides Advice
- Industry Expertise
- Cash Management - Overall Satisfaction
- Cash Management - Accuracy of Operations
- Cash Management - Customer Service
- Cash Management - Product Capabilities
- Cash Management - Overall Satisfaction with CM Specialist
- Cash Management - Overall Digital Experience
- Cash Management - Online Banking Functionality
- Overall Satisfaction with Relationship Manager
Middle Market and Small Business Banking had the following regional awards in 2017:
- Overall Satisfaction (West) [This award was won in both Middle Market and Small Business Banking categories.]
- Cash Management - Overall Satisfaction (West)
- Proactively Provides Advice (West)
- Cash Management - Overall Digital Experience (West)
*Geographic regions are defined by the following definitions:
Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin
Northeast: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
South: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
West: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington