National Bank of Arizona remains committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our customers, employees and our surrounding communities. With Coronavirus (COVID-19) on everyone’s mind, we want to assure you that we are taking extra precautions and ask for your help in keeping our community safe and healthy while maintaining service in our branches.
Doing Our Part
- We’re continuing to clean our branches and offices with medical grade cleaning solutions after each client interaction.
- We are ensuring our locations are stocked with hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes and latex gloves.
- Associates have been directed to adopt the CDC guidelines regarding social distancing. As such, we ask all clients entering the branches to also practice social distancing. Our associates will greet you at the door and help serve your banking need in the safest way possible, including possibly encouraging you to wait outside or in your vehicle to ensure a 6-foot social distance as recommended by federal and local authorities.
- Group events scheduled for the upcoming weeks have been postponed.
- All associates with the ability to work have been asked to do so until further notice.
National Bank of Arizona is providing full services from our Branch Network at present. However, we cannot predict the severity of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on Arizona. As such, in the future we may adjust our normal Branch Services including hours of operation, lobby restrictions, drive-thru-only service, and potentially short-term closures of branches in rare instances to limit the spread of COVID-19.
If you are not feeling well, have a fever or a cough, we kindly ask that you do not come into the lobby.
ATM withdrawal limits have been increased to provide our consumer clients with easier access to funds without having to enter a branch.
Questions? Please reach out to your banker or call our live customer service line available Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. MST at (800) 497-8168.
We understand you may be more comfortable conducting your bank business outside of our branches. Here are a few ways we will continue to serve you:
- Access your account(s) online or through your mobile device.
- Visit any of our 61 ATMs for fee-free withdrawals with your NB|AZ account.
- Use debit and credit cards to avoid cash handling.
- Send and receive money electronically.
- Set up direct deposit for your paychecks.
- Schedule electronic payments for important bills.
- Deposit your checks through your mobile device.
Get more info regarding online banking and digital sources:
36 Years by Your Side
- National Bank of Arizona has been proud to support Arizona for 36 years. Through ups and downs, NB|AZ has stood by the community and is proud to continue to support Arizona through our branch network and online resources in addition to your relationship with your banker.
- Operating from a position of strength, National Bank of Arizona, a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A., is well-capitalized, with strong reserves to absorb loan losses from industries that may be adversely affected by the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Our capital ratios are stronger than the median levels of peer banks. For details about credit quality and financial performance, visit zionsbancorporation.com and review the most-recent investor presentation slides.
- Zions Bancorporation, N.A. has ample liquidity. We have a strong and growing deposit base, and we’re focused on supporting our customers’ credit needs.
- All along, we’ve had conservative lending standards. We have healthy credit metrics due to credit policies and concentration limits among various industry sectors.
We realize that as this situation evolves, there may be customers who will suddenly be faced with certain financial challenges. As always, we encourage you to reach out to your account officer or contact your branch, so we can explore ways to help you. We want to hear from you.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the following resources:
We will continue to follow developments closely and as always, appreciate your continued support.
Get the Facts:
Other Helpful Resources & Links