FOR BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT UP TO $50,000 AND TERM LOANS UP TO $175,000.
BUSINESS ACCESS LINE OF CREDIT[cite::308::cite]
This is an unsecured revolving line of credit that provides a flexible option for meeting short-term cash flow needs caused by seasonality of business or by timing differences between payments and receivables.
- $150 annual fee
- Credit line amounts from $5,000 - $50,000
- Up to 36-month term
- Outstanding loan balances may be applied toward the borrower’s checking account monthly service fee waiver
- Online Banking payments[cite::323::cite]
BUSINESS ACCESS TERM LOAN[cite::308::cite]
This loan provides fixed-rate financing with predictable monthly payments for the purchase of equipment, machinery or vehicles.
- $150 origination fee
- Loan amounts from $5,000 - $175,000
- Up to 60-month term
- Loan funds may be disbursed directly to the seller of the equipment, machinery or vehicle
- Outstanding loan balances may be applied toward the borrower’s checking account monthly service fee waiver[cite::323::cite]
REASONS WHY YOU NEED A BUSINESS LOAN
From tradeshow exhibits to online advertising, reach more customers with a marketing loan.
Don't stress over unpaid invoicing or billing extentiosn. Working capital financing allows large projects to keep moving.
Out with the old and in with the new, grow your assets and apply for new equipment financing.
Available cash to purchase and re-stock inventory quickly.
BEFORE YOU APPLY ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED:
- To be an authorized owner of the business
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a business located in Arizona
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Employer Identification Number (EIN) - if applicable
- An email address for all individuals with 20% ownership in the business[cite::309::cite]
- The average balance on your business bank accounts
- The total debt and monthly debt payments for the business
- The revenue and income information of the business