Grow Your Business Your Way
NB|AZ® term loan[cite::10::cite] options give your business flexibility to finance your business for your strategic goals. Positioning your business for growth means having access to stable, reliable and competitive financing products. The astute business, commercial and corporate banking team at National Bank of Arizona® can provide you with a term loan for:
- Raising permanent working capital
- Refinancing existing debt
- Purchasing equipment or vehicles
- Funding growth opportunities, such as acquiring another business
- Financing commercial real estate purchases
- Or meeting other long-term capital needs
Enjoy the peace of mind of having a fixed repayment schedule and amount that can provide your business greater security, predictability and the opportunity to build a solid, long-term financial plan.
- For financing needs exceeding $175,000, our highly-trained business and commercial lending professionals will work with you to understand your industry, your needs, and your strategic vision – then structure term loan financing that best meets your business objectives.
Or, if you need short-term working capital, learn more about Business Lines of Credit.
Business Access Term Loan
For borrowing needs under $175,000, this loan provides fixed-rate financing with predictable monthly payments for the purchase of equipment, machinery or vehicles.
Application Plus Term Loan
For financing needs exceeding $175,000, our business and commercial lending professionals can structure term loan financing to help meet your business objectives.