When you see new opportunities to grow your business, think about SBA financing through National Bank of Arizona® - an excellent solution for expanding your business, renovating or building new facilities, purchasing owner-occupied commercial real estate, purchasing equipment, acquiring other business and more.
As an SBA Preferred Lender, we can help you find government-guaranteed SBA loan options that fit your business needs and let you seize opportunities. With longer terms and lower down payment requirements due to government guarantees, SBA Loans allow you to retain more capital to grow your business. We help entrepreneurs borrow up to $5 million.
- SBA Veterans Advantage: Business loans to help members of the military
- SBA Express: Term loans and revolving lines of credit up to $1,000,000 (until 12/31/20)
- SBA 7(a): The most flexible use of proceeds and may be used for everything from buying an owner-occupied building to providing working capital to expand your business with financing up to $5 million
- SBA 504: Secure long-term financing to acquire equipment or owner-occupied commercial real estate, plus a low down payment and long-term fixed interest rates with financing up to $5 million
Features & Benefits
- Up to 90% financing with terms up to 25 years
- Full amortization with no balloon payments
- Personal assistance from application through closing
- Quick closing in as little as 60 days