You’ll often hear people say that the three most important things in real estate are “location, location, location.” But it’s not quite that simple – even the best property in the right location still needs the right financing. If you’re looking to refinance a property, our Small Commercial Real Estate Program1 offers a simple way to secure financing for your investor commercial real estate.
Small Commercial Real Estate Financing Up To $2 Million
- Retail Space
- Office Space
- Multi-Family Dwellings
- Apartment Complexes
- Industrial Spaces
Features & Benefits
Conventional Investor Financing
- Local loan decisioning
- For non-owner occupied commercial real estate
- Less paperwork
- Term Loans up to 10 years
- Competitive Fixed Interest Rates
- Balloon and Non–balloon Payment Options
- Interest only option available for up to 24 months, restrictions apply
- Loan closing available in as little as 30 days after all required paperwork is submitted
- Auto-pay discount available
With an experienced team of commercial real estate bankers, National Bank of Arizona can help you secure the financing you need to embark on the next step of your real estate investment journey. Whether you're just starting out or looking to refinance a property you already own, our team of bankers have the skills and know-how to help you identify the right type of loan and secure financing.
Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate Financing
If you’re looking to finance the purchase of or refinance an owner-occupied commercial real estate, we can help structure the right line of credit, conventional or SBA loan.
(1) All loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. APR is based on credit-worthiness and other factors. Your actual APR may be higher. Contact the branch for full details. NMLS #467014