Use your property to finance your business
Whether purchasing or refinancing owner-occupied commercial real estate, National Bank of Arizona is well known throughout the state for being a creative lender who can help you structure the right loan that meets your needs - whether you choose a line of credit, conventional or SBA financing.
For conventional financing, we can offer:
- A variety of loan terms with amortization up to 25 years
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Balloon and non–balloon payment options
- Flexible prepayment programs
With our knowledge of local markets, significant real estate expertise throughout the state, and a dedication to understanding your business goals, we can help package a commercial real estate loan that achieves your objectives
If you qualify, SBA 7(a) or SBA 504 financing may offer you the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Up to 90% financing for up to $5 million (under SBA's 504 loan program)
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Full amortization with no balloon payments (under SBA's 7(a) program and many SBA 504 loans)
- Reduced equity requirements – allowing you to keep more working capital working in your business
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCING1
Short- and intermediate-term borrowing. Use real estate financing to imp[rove liquidity, increase working capital, expand your business and financer property improvement.