Use your property to finance your business
LIMITED TIME OFFER - OWNER-OCCUPIED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOAN
- Promotional rate of 3.49%, fixed rate for five years[cite::328::cite]
- 20 year fully amortized with five year resets
- 15 year fully amortized with five year resets
- 15 year term/25 year amortization five year resets
- No origination fee
- Up to $1,000 credit toward appraisal
Whether purchasing or refinancing owner-occupied commercial real estate, National Bank of Arizona is well known throughout the state for being a creative lender who can help you structure the right loan that meets your needs - whether you choose a line of credit, conventional or SBA financing.
For conventional financing, we can offer:
- A variety of loan terms with amortization up to 25 years
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Balloon and non–balloon payment options
- Flexible prepayment programs
With our knowledge of local markets, significant real estate expertise throughout the state, and a dedication to understanding your business goals, we can help package a commercial real estate loan that achieves your objectives
If you qualify, SBA 7(a) or SBA 504 financing may offer you the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Up to 90% financing for up to $5 million (under SBA's 504 loan program)
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Full amortization with no balloon payments (under SBA's 7(a) program and many SBA 504 loans)
- Reduced equity requirements – allowing you to keep more working capital working in your business
Real Estate Secured Line of Credit
Owner-occupied commercial real estate used as collateral for a revolving line of credit. This provides a flexible option for short-term cash flow needs.
Real Estate Secured Term Loan
Owner-occupied commercial real estate used as collateral for a term loan. The financing you need to grow your business the way you see fit.