Securing The Working Capital Your Business Needs
From time to time, most businesses may need interim financing to fund short-term funding needs associated with:
- Working capital
- Accounts receivable
- Inventory purchases
- Marketing efforts
- Taking trade discounts
- Seasonal shortfalls
- Other short-term needs
With a line of credit[cite::10::cite] from National Bank of Arizona®, you may easily finance all your short-term working capital needs at competitive rates and terms. Our highly-trained business and commercial bankers have expertise in a wide variety of industries and will sit down with you to discuss specific needs, market conditions, and how best to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- For borrowing needs under $50,000, get a same-day decision and next-day business funding with our Business Access, application only, line of credit. This option can provide overdraft protection for your NB|AZ® business deposit account and is easily managed through online banking.
- For financing needs over $50,000, we’ll work with you to customize a line of credit that addresses your specific needs and helps you achieve your strategic goals.
Learn about Term Loans to finance fixed assets, equipment, vehicles, owner-user commercial property and other long-term capital needs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOAN REQUESTS
- A line amount between $5,000 to $50,000
- A term up to 36 months
- The current ownership of the business should be more than 24 months
- The business should not be owned by another business entity
- The business should currently have less than $250,000 in loans with our bank
BEFORE YOU APPLY ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED:
- To be an authorized officer of the business
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a business located in Arizona
- Your Tax Identification Number(s) (SSN / TIN)
- An email address for all individuals with 20% ownership in the business
- The revenue and income information of the business
- The average balance in your business bank account(s)
- The total debt and monthly debt payments for the business
Business Access Line of Credit
This is an unsecured revolving line of credit provides flexible options for working capital to meet short-term cash flow needs up to $50,000.
Unsecured Line of Credit
An unsecured revolving line of credit provides a flexible option for meeting short-term cash flow needs up to $250,000.
Secured Line of Credit
For larger financing needs, a revolving line of credit can be secured with assets such as accounts receivable, inventory or titled collateral, including vehicles, furniture, fixtures, equipment (FF&E), or heavy equipment.