The right equipment can help your business gain greater productivity and profitability. Whether a small family-owned business or a large corporation, all companies share a common denominator – cash flow is essential. Even for companies with large cash reserves, financing equipment acquisitions makes good business sense because it matches the cost to the benefit and keeps cash flow both predictable and justifiable.
Features & Benefits
100% Financing and Low or No Down Payment
- With little or no down payment, retain your working capital for daily needs.
Preserve Cash Flow
- A lease often provides a lower monthly payment than traditional financing.
Alternative Source of Capital
- Avoid last-minute financing and keep existing lines available.
- A lease may give you a lower after-tax cost of ownership of an asset.
- Once a line's in place, transactions can be processed in 24 hours.
Off-Balance Sheet Financing and Tax Advantages
- Some leases are accounted for as an equipment rental expense, which can improve your financial ratios and profitability measures while lowering your taxable income.
Whether you’re looking to own or lease new or used equipment of almost any kind, National Bank of Arizona® equipment financing solutions will help ensure your business has the type of funding option it needs for growth and future success:
- Traditional term loans
- Finance leases
- Operating leases
- Tax leases
Learn more about our equipment financing options:
Equipment Finance Line
Use only what you need with this pre-approved credit for financing needed equipment throughout the year without the hassle of getting re-approved for every new purchase.