Business Online Banking includes multiple user entitlements and optional dual authorization, so you can give just the right amount of access to the right employees. Bank online, succeed offline. You can enroll in Business Online Banking at your local branch today.
Features & Benefits
- Multiuser Access. Grant access to as many employees as you want and control which accounts users can view and manage.
- Dual Authorization. This optional feature allows you to require two individuals to complete a transaction for even more control over your accounts.
- Online Business Bill Pay[cite::50::cite]. Pay bills, receive bills electronically, check the status of pending bills, attach relevant invoice information and schedule recurring payments.
- Business Mobile Banking[cite::53::cite]. View account balances, transfer funds, and pay bills — all from your mobile phone.
- Check images. Click on a check item and an image of your check is displayed, both front and back.
- Stop payments. With just a few clicks, stop payment on a traditional check.
- eDocuments. Includes eStatements, eNotices, and eTax documents to avoid clutter. Opt out of receiving traditional paper statements and tax documents and go green. eDocuments are safer, faster, easier to manage.
- Easy, online travel notifications. Notify NB|AZ of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.