We understand in the coming days travel may be limited, and access to your accounts may become essential to your personal planning and preparation process. In the event you would like to access your accounts remotely, we would like to remind you of the following services:
Online and Mobile Banking[cite::53::cite]
Enroll now by contacting Online Banking at 800.497.8168 during the business hours of Mon. to Sat. from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. MST.
Mail delays may occur during an emergency, causing issues for employees waiting for paychecks to arrive. Instead of paper checks, use an electronic method for paying your employees such as direct deposit. Contact your banker today to learn more about electronic payroll.
Take a picture of your check using your smart phone and deposit it using our app, saving a trip to a branch or ATM.
Schedule automatic monthly payments so important bills are automatically paid on time.
Business Debit Card
Your business debit card offers the same convenience and flexibility as your personal debit card.
Business and Commercial Credit Cards
You can also rely on the convenience and flexibility of your company's Visa®
Credit Cards to help manage company expenses before, during and after an emergency. Accepted worldwide, your card also offers travel and emergency assistance along with other important benefits.
Enjoy these benefits while traveling.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services Coverage*: When you pay for your trip with your Amazing Rewards® for Business, AmaZing Cash® for Business, or Commercial Card with Mobile Expense Management, you have complimentary Travel and Emergency Assistance Services Coverage. This benefit covers eligible Visa cardholders (including their spouses and dependent children under 22 years of age who are traveling with them), and provides services such as:
- Pre-Trip Assistance: Provides information about health precautions, visas and immunizations, currency exchange rates, and weather reports
- Medical Referral Assistance: Provides medical referral, monitoring and follow-up
- Emergency Transportation Assistance: Arranges for transportation under medical supervision
- Emergency Translation Service: Provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available
Note: *Travel and Emergency Assistance Services Coverage provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received. Terms and conditions apply.
Treasury Internet Banking allows you to completely manage your company's needs from anywhere. You can review information, perform transactions and manage your accounts from your computer or mobile device. For information, contact your banker.
Other Treasury Services to Consider
Here are other services that can help make your business more efficient every day, whether or not you’re dealing with a disaster:
- ACH Origination: A low-cost way to transfer funds for payroll direct deposit, tax payments or vendor payments. ACH origination functionality is accessed through Treasury Internet Banking.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Allows you to deposit checks anywhere just like you could in a branch. Use your scanner, computer or mobile device with a camera to make deposits anywhere.
- Positive Pay: An electronic tool to help safeguard against check fraud and verify your payments to help protect your accounts.
- Wire Transfers: Use Treasury Internet Banking to electronically initiate domestic or foreign wires.