An SBA 7(a) loan[cite::233::cite] from National Bank of Arizona can provide flexibility of use for working capital, business expansion, purchasing real estate or other uses, along with competitive fixed rates.
- No balloon payments
- No prepayment penalties on loans under 15 years
- Competitive rates
If your business falls into one of these categories, it may qualify for an SBA 7(a) loan:
- Manufacturing: Up to 500 employees
- Wholesaling: Up to 100 employees
- Services: Annual sales up to $7 million
- Retailing: Annual sales up to $21.5 million
- Construction: Annual sales up to $17 million
National Bank of Arizona is proud to be named the No. 3 SBA Lender in the state. In 2018, NB|AZ® approved 93 SBA-guaranteed loans totaling more than $10.75 million statewide, outpaced by only two national banks.