The holidays are just around the corner. Put some extra cash in your pocket by entering for a chance to double your deposit.
No lines! No time?
Don't worry about making a special trip to a branch location or ATM; you can deposit a check from your mobile app1.
Enjoy the convenience of making a deposit right from your mobile device 24/7.
Click here for Official Rules
Mobile Banking makes it easy to manage and view your checking, savings, loan, line of credit and credit card account information.
- New Passcode feature - view your balances more quickly by simply entering your encrypted 4-digit code for added convenience when you just want to know your balance, but don't want to enter all your login credentials on your phone
- Easily check balances and search recent transactions - anytime anywhere you have wifi or data access
- Mobile Bill Pay - easily pay your bills or cancel payments whenever and wherever you want to existing payees
- Make transfers - transfer to friends with NB|AZ accounts or transfer to another account of yours at another financial institution
- Find branches - locate your nearest NB|AZ branch and ATMs
* Official Rules Apply. No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of Arizona to be eligible. Must be a NB|AZ customer enrolled in Mobile Banking at time of entry. All applicable taxes liabilities, including federal, state or local, are the sole responsibility of the winner and the winner may receive an IRS 1099 for the value of the prize. See Official Rules for alternative method of entry.
1) All terms and conditions applicable to NB|AZ Online Banking apply to NB|AZ Mobile Banking. Standard text message and data fees from your wireless provider may apply. Additional terms and conditions apply per the Mobile Banking Services Agreement.
iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
NB|AZ does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.