Mobile Card Fraud Alerts
Sign up for Fraud Alerts and help keep your accounts safe.
Fraud can happen in a multitude of ways. NB|AZ® Mobile Card Fraud Alert helps keep you safe by monitoring the online and offline purchases of your accounts and immediately alerting you of any questionable activity1. You then can verify whether or not the transactions are fraudulent.
Our intelligent monitoring is convenient too – we contact you via text message, anytime, anywhere.
This is a FREE2 service. Help us keep you safe. Register today.
How it works:
- Alerts are sent by text message to your mobile device.
- If a transaction(s) appears suspicious, we will place a block on your card and send you a text message asking if the transaction(s) is fraudulent.
- Simply reply Yes or No letting us know if the transaction(s) is fraudulent.
- If you reply Yes, to confirm fraud, the block will remain on your card. Contact Bankcard Service immediately at (800) 509-0806.
- If you reply No, we will remove the block on your card and you may continue using your credit or debit card.
- Reply STOP at any time to discontinue Mobile Card Fraud Alerts.
1 Actual time to receive alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area.
2 Wireless service provider fees may apply.